top of page



Are you a homeowner and worried what may happen to your property if you,
like 1 in 4 others, ended up in a residential care home? Perhaps you just want to ensure that your share of your property remains in your family?

If you have assets or savings above £23,250 then you are not entitled to any support with care fees which means you will have to pay for them yourself. This means your house could
eventually be sold to cover these costs. Also, if you were to die, and your partner was to remarry, your share of your house could end up going to your partners new spouse and their family.

            Our Specialist Trust Protects against:            

Care Home Fees - Should your partner go into care, your share of the property will not be taken to pay care fees

▶ Sideways disinheritance avoided - avoid your home passing to another family through remarriage;

Children from previous relationship? - this ensures your share of the property goes to your children and will not be lost to another family;

Life interest - allows your partner to remain in the property until death

Remarriage - If the surviving partner remarries, this makes certain that the deceased's share of the property will not go to the surviving partners new partner/family. This gives you complete peace of mind that regardless of all circumstances, your share of your property is protected and will pass on to your intended beneficiaries.


Your information is protected | Privacy Policy

Have questions? Call us on 0800 113 7512

contact form landing page

Free advice - no obligation

Fill in the below form

with your details...

  Take your first step towards

          complete protection

Westcountry Estate Planning Master.png

Westcountry Estate Planning are members of both The Society of Will Writers, and The Institute of Paralegals, and adhere to both strict codes of practice.


Westcountry Estate Planning Limited. Company number 11438410.

Copyright © Westcountry Estate Planning Limited. All rights reserved.

bottom of page